Our Vision is to connect the Vision of God’s Kingdom to the Pastor’s and Leadership’s heart for the transformation and multiplication of His Church.
Our mission is to revitalize and transform the church culture through gospel saturation of relational evangelism, personal discipleship, replicating leadership, and church planting.
We establish a simple and clear system that produces:
PASTOR STATISTICS AND NEEDS
- They believe that the Pastoral ministry has negatively affected their family. 80% 80%
- They accept having had at least one very strong emotional crisis in their ministry. 75% 75%
- They feel that they were not adequately trained to respond to the demands of the Church. 90% 90%
- They report conflicts with members of their Church once a week. 41% 41%
- They confess to having been involved in sexual misconduct with someone in the Church. 37% 37%
- They do not have someone they consider a true friend. 28% 28%
- They do not have someone they consider a true friend. 70% 70%
- Less than one percent of the Latino community in Austin say they visit or attend an evangelical church. 1% 1%
Plant 200 churches in the Austin Metroplex
The objective for every church that comes on board is to commit to plant a new church every 10 year cycle.
In the United States & Latin America
4K New Churches
Connect & Equip 2,000 Pastors & Churches to Plant 4,000 new Churches
- Starting in Texas and expanding to the rest of the USA and Latin America
Create a Movement
Spiritual growth and leadership transformation happen when we are led by the Holy Spirit into compassionate service through Relational Discipleship and Evangelism.This is the Great Commandment of love andthe Great Commission to make disciples that Jesus modeled and commanded us to do.
‘The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these”
MARK 12:30-31 NIVV
ACTS 1:8 NIV
JOHN 15:7-8 NIV
Our goal is to help the church rediscover the DNA and model of the Church of Jesus Christ. We believe that God gave His Church a clear vision and strategy to fulfill His Great Commission.
”Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
”So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
Annual Pastor’s Retreat
This is a very special time that is set apart to strengthen their integral health which includes their marriage, spiritual health, emotional, physical, and the vision and mission.
Annual Church Planting & Leadership Conference
This conference is designed to attract new pastors and churches and to refresh and clarify the vision of disciple-making and of the multiplication of church planting.
We are Certified
Certified by the John Maxwell Team. Our purpose is to create a healthy and growing leadership culture that replicates and multiplies.
This ministry is designed to work alongside pastors, their organizations, and alliances. Our desire is to be more efficient in the work of the Kingdom of God. By working as a team and strengthening inter-pastoral leadership relationships.